Terms & Conditions
Jtagz Snap A Pic Competition
1. The promoter is Jtagz Pty Ltd (ABN 48009435287) of 16 Industrial Avenue, Yeppoon QLD 4703.
2. Employees of the promoter, their families, and any persons connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competitions.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must submit a photo of a 175mm RigTag, 300mm RigTag, TwinTag, Disc Tags, 75mm WrapStrap or 95mm WrapStrap product purchased from Jtagz Pty Ltd in use.
4. Closing date for entry will be 29th August 2022 at 4.00pm (AEST). After this date no further entries will be permitted.
5. Entrants must submit their photos by filling out a Snap A Pic Competition Entry Form via www.jtagz.com/snapcompetition
6. All entrants agree to the use of their image/s to be used in any promotional material by the promoter.
7. The entrant must have completed payment for the identification tag pictured.
8. For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win (i.e. no overdue payments).
9. No responsibility can be accepted by Jtagz for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. A $1,000 credit will be applied to the winning entrants’ account to be used for the purchase of 175mm RigTag, 300mm RigTag, TwinTag, Disc Tags 75mm RigTag or 95mm WrapStrap products, Artwork fees and freight (standard minimum order quantities apply). The credit must be used by 30 September 2023.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable; law or regulations or any other event outside the promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
14. Winner will be judged by the promoter at 16 Industrial Avenue, Yeppoon QLD 4703 on the 1st of September 2022 at 10.00am (AEST).
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 28 of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name, business name and submitted image to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any entrant will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.